J.F. Posthumus

J.F. Posthumus

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
A computer tech and artist that thrives on writing fantasy to escape the harshness of reality.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Monday, October 8, 2012

Winners Announced!


Disclaimer:  Please forgive any formatting mishaps; I'm doing this from work during my lunch break (yes, even computer techs get a lunch break :p) and I have to deal with all the fun filters.

The Winners for the Musa Blog Hop Kindle and Swag bags have been announced!  Congrats to the winners and many thanks to everyone who participated!!!

Now, for the lucky winner of this particular hop!


Lucky Number 9 is: BLHmistress!  

Please let me know what novel from the Thalia imprint you would like, as well as the format!

Congrats again and many, many thanks to everyone who entered!!!!

0 comments: