J.F. Posthumus

J.F. Posthumus

About Me

My photo
Virginia, United States
A computer tech and artist that thrives on writing fantasy to escape the harshness of reality.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween-themed Art

Right, so, I did these for the contest over at Daz3d in one of the forum's.  I'm sure something else will spring to mind and I'll have yet another entry or two to enter before Halloween. :)  anywhos, figured I'd post some of the ones I've done for the heck of it.. for those who like my art...

Also, I might add that everything (except for the morphs I used for M3 & V3) are freebie items.  No easy feat to accomplish, I assure you!!!  Especially when you're picky about wanting to have everything PERFECT.



Musical Offering


Cemetery Serenade 

 
The Flutist

0 comments: